Do you or your child…
- base decisions on what will bring you the least amount of anxiety?
- live a less-than-ideal life because overwhelming fear stops you from leading the life you would really like to have?
- have issues with school related or social anxiety?
- use avoidance as way of “dealing” with anxious thoughts?
I work with my clients to find…
- triggers for anxiety
- existing positive coping skills along with developing new ones that can be used to help promote a sense of tranquility and well-being
- negative thought processes that are feeding the anxiety
- ways to live more in the moment instead of in the future
- holistic approaches in all areas of life to create a balanced, healthy lifestyle
If you or your teen have the desire to start living a life based on your values, interests, and goals instead of fears, the first step is to find the person best suited to walk beside you during this process.
Am I that person for you?
Only you can answer that question. I would love to talk with you to see if we would be a good fit. Please call me at 832-823-8993 for a free phone consultation or go to my online scheduler to make an appointment. .